Sunday, January 13, 2013

Introduction

     So I thought I should make this first post a little bit about me.  My name is Allison, I'm 19, and I go to school in Denver.  I'm currently taking an Intro to Photography class which I am super excited about.  I've always loved taking pictures.  On the first day of class, when my professor was making us introduce ourselves, he asked us if Photography was our friend, companion, or lover.  He's Scottish :P.  But I thought it was a really interesting question and could pretty accurately portray your relationship with photography.  Plenty of people said that Photography was their lover.  I had to admit that Photography for me was just a companion.  I'm in this intro class to learn more about photography so maybe my relationship with it can take the next step.  I've gotta say, I'm really excited to learn about the dark room.  But I have to get out there and take pictures!  And since this is a photo blog, I'll just post for today the picture I found on Pinterest that somewhat inspired the name of my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment