Wednesday, January 16, 2013

     So last night I was bored and was working on some photo editing.  I honestly don't know much about working photoshop so I mainly just mess around with the contrast and brightness and, occasionally, saturation in order to create black and white images.  I took some pictures for my little sister as her senior pictures over winter break and wanted to share one of them.  I thought it looked pretty good.
     It's a tad dark I guess, but I thought it was a bit more "artsy" than the other ones I took.  I like the high contrast between the snow and everything else in the picture (her clothes, the playground).  I wish we had more snow here in Denver right now.  I feel like snow lends itself to black and white photography really well and that is what we're working with right now in our photo class.  Hopefully I'll get a chance to take more pictures later this week and this weekend so I can get into the lightroom and develop the film.  Really excited about this whole process :)

No comments:

Post a Comment